Saturday, April 4, 2009

yick. just yick,

so.... first post for the month.

so.... did anyone do anything fun for april fools day???? i didn't...... lol.

last night was interesting. i didn't sleep. at all. i watched tv and was online until about 2 or 3, then played pharaoh until almost 7, and i'm still up. my brain (yes, it DOES exist) is telling me that i'm tired, but my body just doesn't want to stop. it sucks so bad. justin told me to go to the doctors if this continues. cause lately i haven't been getting to sleep until after midnight.

the worst part is, now i can't even think of what i actually came on here to write. my head feels so messed up. and this is quickly turning into a whinging rant so i'ma go look for something constructive to do.

toodles y'all.

1 comment:

SOL's view said...

Huh. If this doesn't improve, your brain is gonna make your eyes wear the onion skin sombero....

aaallllll day

**trami**